Legendary Haunt Tour 2015
Statesville Haunted Prison & City of the Dead – Crest Hill, IL
Statesville Haunted House: The Prisoners have rioted, the guards have fled, a darkness has seized control of this Maximum Security Prison and our Warden has opened the gates for visitors. After the prisoners have processed “The Meat/Visitors”, you will be forced to find your way through 23 maximum security cells and come eye to eye with over 100 criminals that were too evil to die. Statesville Haunted Prison®. No one escapes.
City of the Dead: After you find your way out of the mighty walls of Statesville, you must descend into the burial pit of City Of The Dead. In these caves and mine shafts you will find the mass graves of Statesville’s past inmates. Here, in the depths of this unholy tomb, the Gatekeeper has risen from the dead and the zombies are on the march. You must make it back to the surface before you become a permanent resident.
Statesville Haunted Prison® has been one of Illinois’ best haunted houses for 15 years. With over 150 live actors attacking you at every step, over 40 horrifically detailed rooms and an average time of 40-50 minutes required to get through its oppressive walls, Statesville® has earned the reputation as one of the best haunted houses in America. It is the constant innovation of its design team (Zombie Army Productions) and the relentless dedication of its actors that has created the most highly acclaimed Haunted House in Chicagoland and the state of Illinois. Statesville® has been named “Best Haunted House in Chicagoland” for 11 of the past 13 years by HauntedHouseChicago.com, ranked a “Must See Top 25 Haunted Attractions in America” by Haunted Attraction Magazine, and has received the highest rankings available in both Time Out Chicago and the Red Eye. Critics have said that our success is due to our cutting edge effects, attention to detail, the aggressive believability of the actors and the fact that our audience feels like they are actually in a horror movie. However, we feel that our success is due to one simple philosophy: We love our fans and we work all year long to give them the very best haunted house experience of their lives. Statesville® is less than 40 miles southwest of Chicago, on the border of Joliet, and sits in the shadow of Stateville Maximum Security Prison on Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm. This Halloween season, don’t just go to any haunted house, go to Chicago’s scariest haunted house, and face the beast that is Statesville Haunted Prison®.
- Website: http://www.statesvillehauntedprison.com
- On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/StatesvilleHauntedPrison
- On Twitter: http://twitter.com/StatesvillePris
Wisconsin Feargrounds – Waukesha, WI
The Wisconsin Fear Grounds is an award winning multi- element event consisting of Morgan Manor, a Victorian theme mansion with thrills around every turn, this is Morgana’s home and she and her 8 sisters look forward to warmly greeting any and all visitors. Step into CarnEvil, where Sketchy and his brethren straight from the Island of Misfit toys will scar your soul and disturb your mind. Finally, enter Unstable, where the animals reign. Choose wisely where you wander, the minions of Morgana who dwell here aren’t the only evil that goes bump in this night.
Selected as the number 1 “Must See” Haunted Attraction in America for 2012 by Haunted Attraction Magazine. The Wisconsin Fear Grounds owners, Ann Marie and Timothy Gavinski, look forward to welcoming the Legendary Haunt Tour to their event on the night of Friday the 13th, in November of 2015.
Legendary Haunt Tour attendees will have a unique opportunity for unprecedented behind the scenes access of this truly massive (over 55,000 square feet) and 100% modular operation.
Renowned for the quality of their scenes and for their insane over the top detail. When combined with their outstanding Wisconsin Fear Grounds Team, this tour adds up to a night you cannot afford to miss.
Morgan Manor, CarnEvil and Unstable await each and every one of you for a night of thrills like no other.
Legendary Haunt tour attendees will also have complete access to the Wisconsin Fear Grounds costume and make up areas, their state of the art security command center, as well as a Q & A session. There is something for everyone during this tour, from the individual looking to make the jump to commercial haunting, to the seasoned owner and operator; see what sets the Wisconsin Fear Grounds apart from so many other events.
- Website: http://www.wisconsinfeargrounds.com
- On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wisconsinfeargrounds
- On Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wifeargrounds
13th Floor Haunted House – Melrose Park, IL
Where is the 13th Floor, and why is it absent in so many buildings?
Come with us as we explain the legend of the 13th floor and introduce you to Chicago’s most horrifying Halloween haunted house experience, the 13th Floor Haunted House!
The 13th Floor Haunted Houses in Denver, San Antonio and Phoenix have been praised nationwide; featured on television shows America Haunts, The Travel Channel, Hauntworld Magazine, MTV, and USA Today.
- Website: http://www.13thfloorchicago.com
- On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/13thFloorChicago
- On Twitter: https://twitter.com/13thFloorChi
Great Room Escape at the House of Torment Chicago in Morton Grove
The Great Room Escape is a fully interactive and immerse experience unlike anything you have ever done before. No longer do you sit back and watch the show, now you are 100% part of it.
Have you ever watched a reality show and said, “I can do that” or gotten frustrated when the participants missed obvious things? Well this is your opportunity to show what you’ve got.
Up to 12 participants will enter a room, the question is whether they will make it out in the hour. Clues and riddles hidden throughout the room provide the tools to meet your objective. Every room is different and has different stories behind it. You can test your wit and your grace under pressure.
13th Floor Haunted House
- 7:00pm Buses leave the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Rosemont and go to Adobe Gila’s
- 8:45pm Buses leave Adobe Gila’s and go to 13th Floor haunted House
- 10:00pm After Party begins at 13th Floor Haunted House
- 10:15pm-12:00am Buses will begin to rotate from the Haunted House to the Crowne Plaza in Rosemont
ED & MARSHA EDMUNDS
Making Monsters Panel Discussion – Free to all Guests that purchased tickets for the tour.
Time: Friday 9am-10am
Location: Crown Plaza Balmoral Room
Friday Daytime Great Room Escape Experience
The bus for this event will start loading at 10:30am Friday morning and attendees will be divided into two groups. While one group visits the Great Room Escape, the other will have the opportunity to dine at one of Chicago’s most famous eateries, Giordano’s. The Legendary Haunt Tour will provide appetizers; attendees wanting to order a meal will have the opportunity to do so, but on their own dime.
Great Room Escape
- 10:30am half of the buses leave the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Rosemont and go to the Great Room Escape then off to lunch across the street to Giordano’s Pizzeria
- 10:30am Half of the buses leave the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Rosemont and go to Giordano’s Pizzeria then off to The Great Room Escape.
- 12:45pm Bus brings attendees from Giordano’s to Great Room Escape, and then brings those already at Great Room Escape to Giordano’s
- 2:30pm Buses leave for the Crowne Plaza Hotel and arrive around 3:00pm
Wisconsin Fear Grounds
- 4:30 pm Buses leave the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Rosemont and go to The Loft and Chapel at Cedar Ridge for dinner
- 8:00pm Buses leave The Loft and Chapel at Cedar Ridge and go to the Wisconsin Fear Grounds Haunted House
- 10pm buses will leave the haunted house and return to the after party at The Loft and Chapel at Cedar Ridge
- 11:30pm-12:00am Buses will leave from the Haunted House and go to the Crowne Plaza in Rosemont
Show-Building Character Class (Seminar#1) – Free to all Guests that purchased tickets for the tour.
Time: Saturday 10-am-11am
Location: Crown Plaza Balmoral Room
Anti-Feng Shui (Seminar #2) – Free to all Guests that purchased tickets for the tour.
Time: Saturday 12-pm-1pm
Location: Crown Plaza Balmoral Room
Maleficium Dark Art Exhibition at Kosart Effects Studios
Legendary Haunt Tour attendees will have the opportunity to visit the 5th Annual Maleficium Dark Art Exhibition at Anthony Kosar’s Kosart Gallery, just hours before it opens to the public, from noon to 1:00 pm. This unique show blends drawings and paintings by today’s top dark artists with the sculptural work of leading special effects artists. Full exhibition details at http://www.kosartgallery.com/2015-maleficium-dark-art-exhibition.html.
Statesville Haunted Prison & City of the Dead
- 5:00pm Buses leave the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Rosemont and go to Statesville Haunted Prison for dinner
- 6:00pm Dinner catered in from Portillo’s to Statesville Haunted Prison
- 7:00pm Tour Statesville Haunted House
- 9:00pm Lights on Tour of Statesville Haunted House
- 9:30pm After party at Statesville Haunted Prison
- 11:00pm-11:30am Buses will begin to leave from Statesville Haunted House and return to the Crowne Plaza in Rosemont
The Legendary Haunt Tour 2015 Host Hotel will be the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Rosemont, the same hotel the haunt industry used to spend the weekend in when the Halloween & Attractions show was in Chicago!
Experience lodging at its finest at the elegant Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel & Conference Center in Rosemont, Illinois. Our contemporary O’Hare International Airport hotel beckons business and leisure travelers with a tempting array of amenities, including indoor swimming pool, workout facilities, onsite restaurants, gift shop, meeting rooms, event catering and high-speed Internet access.
Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare
5440 N. River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018