Legendary Haunt Tour 2016
Hundred Acres Manor – Bethel Park, PA
Hundred Acres Manor, located minutes outside of downtown Pittsburgh, PA is an extreme haunted attraction that has been named as one of “America’s Scariest Halloween Attractions” by Travel Channel and “Pittsburgh’s Best Haunted House” by Haunt World Magazine. Featuring 6 attractions spanning a walking path of 1 mile this run-for-your-life attraction will have you questioning what is reality.
- Website: http://hundredacresmanor.com/
- On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HundredAcresMano
- On Twitter: https://twitter.com/HundredAcres
ScareHouse! Pittsburgh’s Ultimate Haunted House and “One of America’s Scariest Halloween Attractions” has been featured on Travel Channel, Good Morning America, CBS News, Travel Channel, MSN, and many other national outlets.
- Website: http://www.scarehouse.com
- On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scarehouse
- On Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScareHouseScott
Legendary Haunt Tour has added a unique attraction to its line-up for 2016. The MacCabre Family fiendishly invites you to a Gothic Halloween tour of their home, Castle Blood, Pittsburgh’s most unique haunted house.
Prepare yourself for an adventure in Pennsylvania’s premier theatrical haunted attraction Castle Blood. Housed in a historic 100 year old funeral home Castle Blood has been delighting crowds for more than 20 years with it’s famous Haunted Adventure Tour.
The tour features a game that changes yearly, always with new game challenges that bring back enthusiastic guests again and again. American Airlines Magazine described a visit to Castle Blood as “playing Clue in the Addams Family house.”
This is the same Castle Blood that appears on TV’s Midnight Monster Hop.
We invite you to join us for a “Classic American Halloween : Halloween The Way It Ought To Be!”
Kennywood Phantom Fright Nights Daytime Tour
Attendees of the Legendary Haunt Tour 2016 will have an exclusive opportunity to go on a private daytime tour of Phantom Fright Nights at Kennywood Amusement Park in West Mifflin, PA, just outside of Pittsburgh. Tour will include:
- Tour of Voodoo Bayou, PFN’s haunt built in the Raging Rapids water ride trough
- “Lights on” tours of Ghostwood Estate and Noah’s Ark, two of PFN’s dark rides that play an important role in both summer and Halloween operations (the Ark also went through a major overhaul this past summer and was recently recognized as the best funhouse in the industry)
- Opportunity for group to ride Ghostwood Estate and walk through Noah’s Ark as ‘live’ attractions
- Q & A Session and catered lunch from Stratwood Catering, the official caterers of Kennywood Park!
Includes transportation, paintball and lunch
Enjoy a few hours away from the blood and gore of haunt season and get a chance to burn off some stress by shooting your fellow haunters and friends. The Legendary Haunt Tour Paintball Outing will be hosted at SteelTown Paintball in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania located at 500 Huntington Ave.
SteelTown Paintball Park features a full size PSP arena style paintball field, complete with artificial grass and blow up bunkers, a variety of concept fields and large woods ball field. We are the only field in Pittsburgh that offers all 3 styles of playing fields.