Legendary Haunt Tour Itinerary
Friday Nov. 8th, 2019
Atrox Factory, Leeds, AL
Registration opens at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Hotel at 2:30pm-4:00pm
- 3:45 pm EST| Buses meet and load at Sonesta Gwinnett Place Hotel in the Gift Shop Foyer
- 4:00 pm EST | Buses leave for Atrox Factory
- 6:30 pm CST | Buses arrive at Atrox Factory for dinner and tour (full cast) followed by a Q&A and after party. Gift shop will be open. Dinner will be BBQ and will include:
- Beef Brisket
- Pulled Pork
- Smoked Baked Beans
- Cole Slaw
- Sweet and Unsweet Tea, Water
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 10:30 CST pm | Buses begin returning to the Hampton Inn Birmingham
- Check in for the Hotel will be after the Haunt Tour (unless you are driving, in which case feel free to check in whenever you can!)
Saturday Nov. 9th, 2019
Netherworld Haunted House, Atlanta, GA
- 9:15 am CST | Buses load at Hampton Inn Birmingham
- 9:30 am CST | Buses leave for Sonesta Gwinnett Place Hotel
- 12:00 pm EST | Buses arrive at the hotel; lunch will be served in the Independence Ballroom and will be a turkey sandwich, bag of chips, seasonal fruit, coleslaw, drink and a cookie. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
- 1:00 pm- 3:00pm EST | Seminars will be held in the Independence Ballroom at the Sonesta Gwinnett Place Hotel
- Session One: 2019 Season Wrap Up!
Join Owners from some of the most successful attractions in the country to discuss the 2019 Halloween season! What are the trends, what were the challenges and what were the winning moments that we can learn from to prepare for 2020? This will be a moderated panel with lots of questions and comments from the audience. So come ready to learn and share.
- Session Two: Inside NETHERWORLD
This presentation will discuss the history of the Atlanta attraction and preview many of the elements you want to be on the look out for during your visit to the location this evening. After a discussion of the haunt, there will be an extensive Q and A about all things NETHERWORLD including themes, design ideas, and the successes and challenges of purchasing a building and rebuilding such a well known event from the ground up!
- For an additional cost, play Netherworld Escape Games – Plan on 1 hour (Transportation not included) https://www.escapethenetherworld.com/lht2019/
- Session One: 2019 Season Wrap Up!
- 5:30 pm EST | Registration re-opens at the Sonesta Gwinnett Place Hotel in the Gift Shop Foyer
- 6:00 pm EST | Buses load/leave for dinner
- 6:30 pm EST | Dinner will be at The World Famous Dave and Busters in their Lanier Party Room. Also included will be the Unlimited Video Game Play Card. This card is good for all the non-ticket/non-prize games such as simulation style games, ( for that evening only). Billiard Tables 5-10 in the sports lounge have also been reserved for your use. The following dinner will be served:
- Fire Roasted Salsa, Queso, and Tortilla Chips
- Caesar Salad
- Monte Carlo Chicken (Grilled Chicken Breast with Boursin cheese, roasted red pepper, and chopped basil)
- French Fries
- Vegetable Medley
- Hawaiian Rolls with Butter
- Unlimited Coffee, Tea and Soda
- 8:30 pm EST | NETHERWORLD Haunted House: Attendees will receive one free souvenir photo, a Ticket good for a side attraction (See below) and tour both haunted houses in full production mode with actors, (NIGHT OF THE GORGON and COLD BLOODED) followed by an after party with libations and food. Q & A with the owners will begin at at approx 10:30 PM. The Gift shop and Midway will also be open for you to explore.
- Just Added choose one free experience: House of Creeps Monster Museum, Insectaphobia Bug Operations Game, The Mangler’s Fear-3 Minute Escape Game or a shortened version of Laser Tag. (Additional Experiences can purchased)
- 11:30 pm EST | Buses return to Sonesta Gwinnett Place Hotel
Please note Atlanta is in the Eastern Time Zone and Alabama is in the Central Time Zone.